Skip to main content

Story of a fish catcher

I was brought to a riverside that supposedly has a lot of fish.

They said sometimes the fish even jump out of the water, almost landing in the lap of man.

They said " I want you to fish these bountiful resources and you are to catch at least 5 a day!" 

I was then given a set of instructions and left standing at the riverside, scratching my head trying to understand how do I fish without equipment.

No fishing hook, no bait, no net, no bucket. No nothing. Just a set of instructions.

So I jumped into the water and try to grab a fish with my bare hands. 

Most swam away, some swam nearer then sped away. 

It's okay. I jumped out of the water, dug at the riverbank and pulled out few small worms.

Jumped back in with the worms, hoping that it can interest a few fish.

Managed to hold a few but then they swam away towards the other end of the river, where another catcher has something more attractive, a bait and a net.

Occasionally, someone was sent to me with more instructions or was asked to learn from another catcher. 

But it's not the same. They have a net and at another river where the fishes LOVED to jump on land. 

So they just throw the net into the river and waited for fish to be stuck to it.

And the end of the day, I was asked how many fish I managed to get.

"You can't even get one?! Are you not doing what I asked? What is so difficult in catching a fish in a river so full of them?"

Is it because I didn't fish?

It's like groping in the dark, hoping to at least grab something.

At the moment, I can still swim. But if I continue to jump in blindly, who knows I might drown one day?

Comments

Others Also Read This!

Porn Puaka Di Gym

Tajuk mengundang kontroversi Sis ni bukan apa rajin pergi gym, selain nak bersenam, iols juga suka mencuci mata. Bukan setakat mencuci mata dengan jantan helok (I'm still hoping sebab gym iols pegi tu SENDUU), sis juga suka melihat gegadis yang fefeeling gedik dengan bermacam fesyen di gym tu. Biasanya gegadis newbie ni macam cendawan. Muncul sekejap di kala azam baru masih utuh yakni di awal tahun atau selepas perayaan di mana memasing nak kurus.  Tunggulah 2 bulan kemudian langsung tak nampak batang hidung ataupun buttcheeks. Eh? Sebenarnya salah satu benda Cik Panda nak cerita pasal butt cheeks. Butt cheeks are absolutely NO NO except at the pool or beach when you are in your swimsuit.  Cik Panda tak jealous la uols sebab Cik Panda tak hingin pun nak ada bontot yang jelly welly tu. ZAssssss So hari tu ada sorang minah ni baru 1st time iols nampak kat gym, tengah workout dengan bopren dia la gitu. Pakai sports bra je dengan really short shorts yang menampakkan ...

5 Produk Kurus Di Watsons: Jom Kita Review Bahan- Bahan Yang Terkandung Dalam Produk

5 Produk Kurus Di Watsons: Jom Kita Review Bahan- Bahan Yang Terkandung Dalam Produk   Adakah anda antara orang yang pernah beli produk kurus sebab terpengaruh dengan iklan atau testimoni kawan-kawan? Beli tapi kenapa ya tak kurus-kurus?  Okay takpa sis, kita try pulak produk lain. Produk X ni orang cakap bagus, maka korang pun terpengaruh lepas tu beli lepas tu tak nampak result. Frustrating kan? Badan tak kurus pun, yang kurus tu dompet uols je. Produk kurus memang sentiasa laku sepanjang zaman. Kat mana-mana pun ada jual, banyak sangat kat pasaran.  Tapi macam mana kita nak tau yang mana okay, yang mana tak okay dan bazir duit je nak beli? Ha, kenalah jadi pengguna yang bijak sisturs & brother sekalian. Ambik tahu apa bahan-bahan yang terkandung dalm produk tu, fahami macam mana produk ni membantu untuk menurunkan badan.  Baca:  Kenali Bahan Lazim Yang Terkandung Dalam Produk Kurus Atau Fat Burner Barulah kita tidak senang terpengaruh dengan iklan at...

Green Tea : The Super Beverage

I drink green tea regularly, not because i like it but because of the many health benefits. To get the maximum effect, i often did not add any sugar. super bitter..Erghhh. Anyway, health benefits of green tea comes from it's anti-oxidants and poly-phenols. Primeval Chinese people have used it for medical purposes as they knew green tea was favorable for health. So what are the benefits? My favourite benefit was it aids in weight loss by boosting metabolism and detoxification, gives healthy skin and anti-aging because of the abundance of anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory. So how much should we consume? The reality is one cup per day will not give you all the benefits. Some recommends at least 4 cups/day. Another thing to bear in mind is the  caffeine in green tea — so if you are sensitive to caffeine then one cup should be your limit. Green tea also contains tannins (which can decrease the absorption of iron and folic acid), so if you are pregnant or trying...

How Long Does It Take For Books From The Book Depository To Reach Malaysia?

How Long Does It Take For Books From The Book Depository To Reach Malaysia? Update as of July 2023: Unfortunately, Book Depository has closed on 26th April 2023 😢 I love books and on average, I read about 1-2 books a month.  I'm not very fussy about the condition of books as long as I have exciting stories to read. And because books can be expensive, here are my go-to-places for cheap & affordable books: Bookxcess  - 1st hand, brand new books Booksnbobs - Quality, preloved books at affordable prices Carousel - for cheap, preloved books that I can't find elsewhere like this Babylon series Booksonthemove - Loved this initiative of book exchange! I used to visit the one in The Linc KL then boom! MCO so I can't travel more than 10km. sad. Big Bad Wolf Books on Shopee  - cheap! Anyway, I just recently discovered The Book Depository , an online book store based in the UK and has a wide selection of books on topics I couldn't find here in Malaysia. I've always bee...

Otot Lagi Berat Daripada Lemak?

Otot Lagi Berat Daripada Lemak? Pernah tak korang hadapi situasi macam ni. Bersenam dah all out, membanting tulang dan tenaga di gym. Dalam semangat nak lose weight tu, timbang diri setiap jam, setiap hari! Disebabkan dah berabis workout dan mengamalkan diet rumput rumpai, korang pun expect berat turun kan? Tiba-tiba bila naik atas penimbang tu, berat tak turun pun. Maintain je. Kadang-kadang lagi teruk. BERAT NAIK PULAK!! Bila terjadi perkara macam ni, korang pun berjalan perlahan-lahan ke sudut bilik, dan mengerekot di dalam bilik yang gelap sambil mengenang nasib. Sangat mematahkan semangat, berkecamuk jiwa dan raga. I know. I've been there. CPPS pun pernah mengalami perkara yang sama Workout dah betul, diet pula calorie deficit. You have done everything right but your weight INCREASED! Rasa nak putus asa dan minum racun rumpai. Kemudian ahli keluarga, PT atau kakak cleaner gym dengan penuh rasa kasihan cuba memujuk. "Hey! don't worry. You are gainin...