Skip to main content

It Has Been A Great Year. Thank You 2014

Family photo for 2014
Time seems to pass so fast as you gets older. Pejam celik pejam celik, sudah penghujung 2014. Tidak apa umur semakin meningkat, yang penting saya semakin gojes. Hew.hew.hew.

By the way, I'm getting more and more unproductive with this blog. 3 post in a month is very bad. Was on a short break last week for cousin's brother wedding and Christmas and back to work on the 27th.

And today, I've got time to update the blog because I'm on MC for 3 days! Extracted my impacted wisdom tooth yesterday. It was so painful for the past one week. I didn't want to extract it during my Christmas break because who would want to eat porridge and suffered swollen cheeks for Christmas? Not me.

Sesakit-sakit gigi saya, sakit lagi poket saya sebab punya MAHAL mo cabut gigi. Almost RM1000! I can do soooo many things with that amount of money.

So, I'm ending my 2014 with swollen cheeks, RM1000 poorer and on medical leave. Nice.

But all in all, 2014 has been an amazing year.  I remembered 31st December 2013, in my journal, I wrote this 3 things. Finish my masters, get a job and a boyfriend. I've managed to achieve what I wanted to achieved. Here's the recap!

1. My Epic AWESOME Birthday Party HERE 

Ironic how you need a crazy bunch of friends to keep your sanity.

2. Got A Job That I Didn't Hate

I love my working hours as I don't have to wake up at the crack of dawn for work. It allows me time for gym and sleep. I don't have to think about work once I'm out of working hours. My colleagues are amazing. And everyday I learn new things. What's not to love?

3. Completed My Masters

FINALLY. That's all I've got to say.

4. Loved and lost and love again (maybe)

My love and social life has always been a source of entertainment/wonder for my friends. Dating to me is a continuous learning process. One lesson that I learned, kumbang bukan seekor. If someone decided not to be with you, move on. There's someone out there who wants to, who thinks he/she is lucky to be with you.

5. Travel Journal - BALI

Of which I still haven't posted about.



6. New Addition To The Family

My sister got married officially and now I've got a brother in law. Feels kinda weird. Haha. And my cousin brother who got engaged last year tied the knot few days before Christmas. So yeah, 2 new additions to the family!


And so the other day, a friend asked me "What's your resolution for next year? Getting married?"

Ohh no no no. Marriage is probably not my priority. I would love to travel to Australia or New Zealand next year. And more boyfriends. Ehhh????

Wishing you guys an amazing year ahead!

xoxo,
Cynthia The Mak Ayam

Comments

Others Also Read This!

Strawberry Park Resort Cameron Highlands - Secluded Sanctuary For Introverts

 Strawberry Park Resort Cameron Highlands - Introvert's Perfect Sanctuary Picture credit: https://strawberryparkresorts.com/ I'm always on the hunt for an introvert's getaway. As you can probably tell, I love misty mountain retreats. The tranquility, cool crisp air, breathtaking view, the seclusion are just 😍 perfect for introverting. I chanced upon Strawberry Park Resort while staying at SunLight Suite during my last trip to Cameron Highlands.  I was admiring the night view from Sunlight Suite's compound when I saw a well-lit area on the adjacent hill and remembered thinking to myself "Hmm, that looks like an expensive place....but I gotta check it out!" As it turns out, it wasn't that expensive considering the comfort, the facilities, and the invigorating environment.  Hotel Booking I booked through Agoda for a 3-day 2 nights stay, without breakfast for RM720+. Before my trip, I emailed the resort for booking confirmation, coz you know how sometimes A...

Porn Puaka Di Gym

Tajuk mengundang kontroversi Sis ni bukan apa rajin pergi gym, selain nak bersenam, iols juga suka mencuci mata. Bukan setakat mencuci mata dengan jantan helok (I'm still hoping sebab gym iols pegi tu SENDUU), sis juga suka melihat gegadis yang fefeeling gedik dengan bermacam fesyen di gym tu. Biasanya gegadis newbie ni macam cendawan. Muncul sekejap di kala azam baru masih utuh yakni di awal tahun atau selepas perayaan di mana memasing nak kurus.  Tunggulah 2 bulan kemudian langsung tak nampak batang hidung ataupun buttcheeks. Eh? Sebenarnya salah satu benda Cik Panda nak cerita pasal butt cheeks. Butt cheeks are absolutely NO NO except at the pool or beach when you are in your swimsuit.  Cik Panda tak jealous la uols sebab Cik Panda tak hingin pun nak ada bontot yang jelly welly tu. ZAssssss So hari tu ada sorang minah ni baru 1st time iols nampak kat gym, tengah workout dengan bopren dia la gitu. Pakai sports bra je dengan really short shorts yang menampakkan ...

Adventure Time In Taman Negara Pahang - Day 1

Adventure Time In Taman Negara Pahang Image credit: Mutiara Taman Negara My last memorable trip was that rejuvenating retreat in Cameron Highlands . So, I vowed to make 2023 as memorable as possible, and visit new places as much as money and time would allow. This Taman Negara trip marks my first trip for 2023 and I would highly recommend all nature lovers to visit.  Absolutely memorable! It only took less than a month to gather 6 adventure kakis, plan, and book the trip.  Easy peasy lemon squeezy.  Accommodations in Taman Negara Pahang There are a lot of places you can stay in Kuala Tahan .  We booked Mutiara Taman Negara for convenience and resort vibe which I'm a sucker for. I just have this crazy attraction for a wooden chalet in a jungle. Anyway, Mutiara Taman Negara is the only resort that is located within Taman Negara, overlooking Sg. Tembeling.  They offered several attractive packages that include accommodations, meals, and activities. We booked ...

Apakah Itu Visceral Fat?

Apakah Itu Visceral Fat? Not all fats are created equal katanya. Mari kita kenali dengan lebih lanjut jenis-jenis fat/ lemak yang terdapat dalam badan kita dan apa signifikan simpanan lemak-lemak tersebut.  Terdapat 2 simpanan lemak dalam badan kita iaitu: 1. Subcutaneous fat (SF) - Lemak yang disimpan dibawah kulit i.e lengan, paha, perut. Lemak ini boleh dicubit, dipicit, bersifat sedikit jeli-jeli dan lembik. - Lazimnya, perempuan mempunyai peratusan SF yang lebih tinggi 2. Visceral fat (VF) - Viscera = organ so VF adalah  lemak yang menyelaputi, mengelilingi organ badan kita - Sekitar abdomen. - tidak dapat dicubit atau dipicit, terasa keras kerana terletak dibelakang lapisan otot abdomen.  Apa kepentingan VF ni dan apa kesannya terhadap kesihatan kita? Sedikit VF adalah penting untuk jadi ' cushion ' organ-organ penting seperti jantung, limpa atau hati. Tetapi bila terlalu banyak, ianya boleh membahayakan kesihatan.  Bahaya macam mana? VF ini diangga...

10 Best Staycation Places In Malaysia For Nature-Loving Introverts

10 Best Staycation Places In Malaysia For Nature-Loving Introverts  Image: Unsplash/Keenan Barber For an introvert, vacations can sometimes be overwhelming and unpleasant .  Sensory overstimulation can quickly deplete their energy and turns what's supposed to be a rejuvenating getaway into a nightmare. Read: 4 Tactics For Making Travel Less Overwhelming For Introverts I've had my fair share of "nightmarish-energy-draining" vacations and I can honestly tell you, it's no fun. I came back tired, cranky, and definitely need a post-vacation vacation to recharge 😛 How to avoid "introverts-nightmare-vacation"? 3 words. Planning, planning, and planning. From types of places to stay (definitely big no no to hostels/shared dorms), things to do (clubbing every night? NO THANKS), even people to go on trips with. Read:  15 Travel Tips Every Introvert Needs To Know Generally speaking, introverts love to be in nature .  If you consider yourself a nature-loving introve...